Pages

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert at Kota Damansara

I've been wanting to try this ever since I got back from Taiwan. I really miss those Yu Yuan from Jiufen, and Snowflake has also become quite popular over the sale of Taiwanese desserts at both their shops in Pavilion and SS15. So when I heard they were opening a new shop at Kota Damansara, I couldn't resist going over to try the taroballs, hopefully they're as good as the ones in Jiufen =p

Anyway, went there today after lunch for some dessert with my parents. I decided on the cold Snowflake Bestseller which comes with taroballs (yum!) and grass jelly. Similar to the other shops, we  were given this "beeping UFO", which would vibrate when our orders are ready.

Beeping UFO =p

For the first day, there already seems to be quite a number of people here. Anyway, didn't take too long before our desserts were ready and we tucked in ^.^

Snowflake Bestseller - Cold

Tried a bit of the grass jelly ice first before adding the creamer that is provided. I felt it tasted good both with and without the creamer.

With creamer

The taro balls were gooooddd!! Yummy, tasted almost like the ones that I had in Jiufen, though it's paired with different things here. Somehow the mixture of the grass jelly ice with the taro balls was just perfect, especially on a hot day =) So glad, now I can get my fix of taro balls here as well....at least until I've saved enough to go to Taiwan again ^_^

Snowflake
26-1, Jalan PJU5/10,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment