Pages

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Lunch at Fireman BBQ

Decided to have lunch at Jaya One with some colleagues today as it is quite near the client's office. One of my colleagues suggested Fireman BBQ as she heard that they have a set lunch promotion at the moment. Anyway, decided to look for the shop at Jaya One first.

The first thing we saw when we reached the restaurant was the set menu that they were offering. And my eyes almost popped out of my head!! Believe it or not, the set included 5 dishes, 1 rice, 1 soup, 1 dessert and 1 drink, and all for just RM8.90+ 

Have to say, I was quite surprised to find that the restaurant was almost empty, even with this ongoing set promotion. And it was already past 12, when everyone should be on their lunch breaks.

The set offer...cheap right? ^.^

Had to take a picture of the menu, as proof  =p  Though I had to use my handphone as I hadn't brought my camera along. There's quite a variety of dishes that we could order, but too little vegetables that we could choose.

We were each given a form to fill up, choosing the 5 dishes that came with the set. Didn't take long before our drinks was served and this was soon followed by our meal. Have to say service was quite fast...though I'm not sure if it's because of the lack of customers.

Can't believe how cute the dishes looked when it was served =)

Very filling lunch =p


For me, this set really is value-for-money as there is a variety of dishes which we can choose from for our lunch. However, the food itself was just passable. Though it wasn't bad, I wouldn't say that the food is to shout for...good enough for a weekday lunch ^.^

Fireman BBQ
C-7-1 & C-7-M, 43-LG2,
Block C, Jaya One,
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment