Pages

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Tang Shi Fu at 1 Utama

Finally, managed to get my soup at Tang Shi Fu today!! ^.^ Been waiting for the shop to open ever since I saw the advertisements in 1 Utama last month. Been thwarted twice already in my attempts to get to this soup...I've loved it since I first tried it at their outlet in Jusco in Malacca.

The menu =p

First to arrive was Mummy's fish porridge with dried scallops. I was tempted to order this at first but couldn't resist their soup...so in the end, still ordered my dang gui soup with black chicken ^.^

Fish Porridge with Dried Scallop

Looks quite plain right? But don't be fooled by its looks, the porridge was really, really tasty! Just one mouth and I was hooked already. I could taste the sweetness of the scallops when eating the porridge *drools* Just thinking about it is making me hungry again...

And finally, my soup is here!! =) The soup was just as good as I remembered....but I thought the serving was slightly larger in Malacca. Or maybe just my memory fading....gosh, premature ageing already =( 

Dang Gui Replenishing Soup Set   ^.^   [RM15.90]

Anyway, back to the food. The set was served with a bowl of brown rice as well as two side dishes. I know, very healthy right? Didn't really like the black beans that was served, not much taste to them even though it was cooked with some sauce. The pork was good though, cooked until tender and juicy together with some black fungus. And the highlight of it all was of course, the yummy yummy soup. I was stuffed by the time I finished the bowl of soup. Next time I think I'll just order the soup, instead of getting the whole set.


Tang Shi Fu
LG321, Lower Gtround Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment