Pages

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Mille Crepe Cake ^.^

Headed over to Food Foundry around two weeks ago for their mille crepe cake. Haven't had mille crepe cake in ages and Food Foundry is quite famous for its mille crepe. Anyway, went with my parents on a weekend and settled down for an early lunch.

Menu...quite simple =)

Mum's pan fried fish was the first to arrive and I thought it looked quite good, though it doesn't really look like it was pan fried. Looks more like deep fried fish to me. Anyway, she liked it, so it's still good =)


Pan Fried Fish

My Chicken Cordon Bleu =) The sauce covering it looks similar to that of the pan fried fish, but we tasted it and found it to be different. Though Mum liked hers, I didn't really like the sauce with my cordon bleu. The cheese didn't seem to be mixed very well in so there were parts where I couldn't taste the cheese and at other parts, there would be a whole lump of it.


Chicken Cordon Bleu

Dad's fish and chips was absolutely HUGE!! Just look at the size of it! He couldn't finish it in the end, it was just too big. He did say that it was a bit dry though.


Fish & Chips

Now that we're done with our mains, on to my main reason for coming here, dessert!! Just ordered one slice to share as we were afraid we'd be too full with all the main courses. Now I kinda wish I'd ordered more.


Vanilla mille crepe ^.^ Yum yum

Doesn't it just look sooo good? Hehe, loved the mille crepe cake...been ages since I last had it. The last time was during Chinese New Year in Malacca this year, more than half a year ago?

Anyway, here's one last picture of the cake for you to drool over =p

Look at all the layers =)

Food Foundry
No BG-8, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13 Petaling Jaya,
46400 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment